4/04/2009

As mais lindas traduções do Love Songs vol 1, 2 e 3



1 - Take My Breathe Away - Linda Jones - Tradução
2 - The Lady In Red - Jeff Daryll
3 - Spending My Time - Linda Jones - Tradução
4 - Shake You Down - Rick Best
5 - I Will Aways Love You - Carol Mcdonald
6 - Against All Odds - George Barners - Tradução
7 - Right Here Waiting - Cliff Lewis
8 - I All Be Over You - Subway Tradução
9 - Baby Can I Hold You - Marta Anny
10 - Broken Wings - The Harricanes
11 - Can It Fight This Felling - Jim Moore - Tradu
12 - It Might Be You - Larry Wilson
13 - The Captain Of Her Heart - Dreamrs
14 - Always - Pacific Ocean - Tradução


01 - My Heart Will Go On
02 - Viva Forever
03 - Do You Know Where You´re Going To
04 - Show Me The Meaning Of Feeling Lonely
05 - Immortality
06 - Have You Ever Raally Loved A Woman
07 - As Longs As You Love Me
08 - All Have To Give
09 - All By Myself
10 - Lady
11 - Imagine
12 - Everything I Do I Do It For
13 - Lost In Love
14 - Piano In The Dark
15 - Never Say Goodbye


01 Julian Cross - Imagine
02 The Minds - Close To You
03 Paul Brescia - If You Leave Me Now
04 Rick Meluin - Say You, Say Me
05.Rose Berry - Endless Love
06.Waine Morris - Feelings
07.Tommy Morris - Please Don´t Go
08.Mary Bonnie - Killing Me Softly
09.Gloria Laudent - Un´break My Heart
10.Emy Philips - When A Man Loves A Woman
11.Cliff Lewis - Right Here Waiting
12.T.H.I - Breather Again
13.Larry Wilson - It Might Be You
14.Doug Waine - Yesterday

Nenhum comentário: